1.10.2009

INSPIRATION: The Library of Congress as Historical Resource and Jaw-Dropper

I am a total histo-bibliophile and wish that I, like JAY WALKER, had a personal museum of human imagination with an outrageous collection of books, reproductions, artifacts and eccentric objet d'art to keep me constantly entertained and inspired. Instead, I have to be content with the world at my fingertips but never enough time to explore all that lay before them... One of my secret (but not so secret anymore) resources for E&T historical research is the fantastic Library of Congress... I especially take note of font usage and letter spacing.






All images borrowed from our nation's great LIBRARY OF CONGRESS. Before reproducing or using any of the images displayed in this post, refer to The Library of Congress's form on copyright and other restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment